Thursday, August 1, 2013

Xbox360 Repair – Xbox 360 Repair Guide!

Xbox360 Repair - Xbox 360 Repair Guide!Click Image To Visit Site "I was a bit skeptical about this guide as I was told the error was something to do with the hardware! I am happy to say I had my Xbox up and running in no time with this guide! Thanks for an awesome guide! Pauline Cox "All I can say is Thank You! I was sure I would have to send the 360 in for repair and pay as my warranty had expired but thanks to your guide it is working like a brand new machine!" Terry Waite "Just thought I would send you a quick email to say Thanks, it only took me an hour to follow the steps in the guide and must admit I didn’t expect it to work, but then I turned on my 360 and there were the green lights again! Thanks for all your help!" James Hall


1. This guide is the ONLY guide to be on the market for over 3 years and has a PROVEN track record having helped over 60,000+ gamers in that time!



2. The step by step video guide ONLY uses household items! There is nothing technical in the fix AT ALL! You do not need to overheat your Xbox 360 or do any soldering or anything like that! I cannot say the same for other guides however…


I am so sure of this having tested out the fix on thousands of Xbox 360′s over the last 3 years that I GUARANTEE this fix will work for you or your money back NO QUESTIONS ASKED!


5. This guide will fix the 3 red lights, 2 red lights, 1 red light, "E" errors, The open tray error and DVD drive problems for good! Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment